March and April have blended into one. Some things of note this spring:
- Nissan Prime has gone to her new home, my Dad!
- I went pink, and now I’m back to regular purplish brown
- My loans are paid off! *knocks on wood* I’m debt free until my new vehicle arrives…
- We went through an alert level change, so I’m back to work in my office tomorrow
- Jeffrey and I will celebrate our one year anniversary next week!
- Grace is still cool af
- I bought 3 boxes of old VHS from a lady and scored a lot of old horror movies (like 60s), and WWF wrestling shows (which Jeff is happy about)
- Been reading, and painting
Here’s some snaps.
One of my favorite things about fall, as it passes into winter, is having campfires – whether they’re in your backyard, in the woods, or on a riverbank somewhere. Guy Fawkes Night, aka Bonfire Night, is one of my favorite nights of the year. Here are a few photos and videos from recent fires with Jeffrey and the family.