March and April have blended into one. Some things of note this spring:
- Nissan Prime has gone to her new home, my Dad!
- I went pink, and now I’m back to regular purplish brown
- My loans are paid off! *knocks on wood* I’m debt free until my new vehicle arrives…
- We went through an alert level change, so I’m back to work in my office tomorrow
- Jeffrey and I will celebrate our one year anniversary next week!
- Grace is still cool af
- I bought 3 boxes of old VHS from a lady and scored a lot of old horror movies (like 60s), and WWF wrestling shows (which Jeff is happy about)
- Been reading, and painting
Here’s some snaps.
Since my last post we’ve bounced back to alert level 5 with COVID-19. I’m not sure why, but periodically I envision myself many years from now reading books on 2020-21 and scratching my head thinking, ‘did that really happen? I lived through this?’
I’m working from home now, which is w e i r d. I’m finding it hard trying to keep work/home separate, so much so that I don’t like going into the second bedroom anymore where my temporary office is set up alongside Jeff’s gaming empire. Which is a shame because that’s where all my favourite things are; my books, my cameras, my art supplies.
Anyways. I’ll adjust. This is going to be ‘life with COVID’ after all, I don’t think this is going anywhere anytime soon.
Here’s some things I’ve been up to.
I hope you’re all keeping safe & well.