It’s not a new discovery or anything, but I really despise the heat of summer. I’d take a blizzard over +30s like it has been for a few days this week. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this overwhelmed by the temperature, I actually slept on my bedroom floor with Grace.
Some recent events:
– I was made assistant manager at my workplace, which is cool because I’ve only been there a month so far. Must be doing something right!
– NunatuKavut received some amazing news regarding land claim agreements which I was so happy to have been witness to.
– Also NunatuKavut related, I got my salmon tags and am going fishing next weekend!
– My Avro has new tires and a gel seat cover so I’ve been enjoying more rides in the last couple weeks than I probably accomplished all last summer.
– I bought an aloe vera plant and it makes me happy just looking at it
– I decided I wanted to live life more minimalist so I spent a week going through all of my possessions and had a giant yard sale. I now have significantly more space, feel better, and made +$500!
That’s it for now. Here’s a few pictures from my recent excursions.
Writer and photographer from remote Labrador, Canada. Just another cold Labradorian chillin' in the Big Land. Can most likely be found walking my dog Grace or behind an iMac screen slowly taking over the interwebs.