Yesterday marked the 8th anniversary of Color of Outdoors. Every year I remain amazed that I kept this thing going. Some months I only post once or twice (sadly) and others, I get a rush of inspiration and almost post twice a day!
Thank you for coming along this journey with me. If you’re new, welcome. If you’ve been here for a while, cheers!
Some updates from me:
– I have a new job!
– I’ve discovered Spotify (it’s awesome)
– I’m back on my bike again and loving it
– It doesn’t seem like summer wants to arrive here
– As chair of the Melville Public Library board I’m happy to announce we’re rolling out a bunch of new summer programming! (If you are in the area, follow our Facebook page)
– I’m gradually putting together new poetry and saving it for a potential new book, which is why there hasn’t been as many posts lately.
Til’ next time!
Writer and photographer from remote Labrador, Canada. Just another cold Labradorian chillin' in the Big Land. Can most likely be found walking my dog Grace or behind an iMac screen slowly taking over the interwebs.