Every NYE brings the thought of what I accomplished that year, and what I look forward to continuing the next day with the start of a new year. I stopped making resolutions because all that does is pick away at the things that you could be better at, instead of acknowledging all the good that you do. I try to put a positive spin on it, I call it my congratulations list.
- Poetry reading at the Town Hall x 2 during National Poetry Month
- My dad gave me a skidoo!
- Joined the Melville Public Library board as an ordinary member in May, was made vice chair in June, and chair in November.
- Featured in Canadian Geographic’s 150 Ultimate Canadian Instagram Book
- Got a new tattoo to commemorate my 10 year friendship with my best friend Douglas.
- Visited my hometown several times (more than usual!)
- Celebrated 7 years of blogging at Color of Outdoors
- Increased responsibilities at work, a new position
More to be added as I think about it…
Writer and photographer from remote Labrador, Canada. Just another cold Labradorian chillin' in the Big Land. Can most likely be found walking my dog Grace or behind an iMac screen slowly taking over the interwebs.