Every NYE brings the thought of what I accomplished that year, and what I look forward to continuing the next day with the start of a new year. I stopped making resolutions because all that does is pick away at the things that you could be better at, instead of acknowledging all the good that you do. I try to put a positive spin on it, I call it my congratulations list.
- Poetry reading at the Town Hall x 2 during National Poetry Month
- My dad gave me a skidoo!
- Joined the Melville Public Library board as an ordinary member in May, was made vice chair in June, and chair in November.
- Featured in Canadian Geographic’s 150 Ultimate Canadian Instagram Book
- Got a new tattoo to commemorate my 10 year friendship with my best friend Douglas.
- Visited my hometown several times (more than usual!)
- Celebrated 7 years of blogging at Color of Outdoors
- Increased responsibilities at work, a new position
More to be added as I think about it…